Friday, May 8, 2015

Secret Fruit Salad

Don't leave out the secret ingredient!
 
 
I found the recipe for this fabulous fruit salad last year on Pinterest, and I'm so happy the summer fruit will be back soon, so I can make it again. You don't have to use the fruits listed here, make it with your favorite fruits. It's really easy to put together and everyone loves it.  I know your family will too!
 
The original recipe is from Rachel Schultz, and I just want to give her props for taking the simple fruit salad and making it something special. 

Ingredients:
2 tablespoons dry instant vanilla pudding mix
1 pound of strawberries, quartered
½ pint blueberries
½ pint raspberries
½ pineapple, cubed
1 bunch grapes
  
Instructions:
Combine all fruit in a large bowl, and sprinkle pudding powder over the fruit and stir gently.  The raspberries are very delicate. 
 
Serve immediately or allow to sit overnight.
 
 
Be encouraged!
"I will praise you, O LORD, among the nations; I will sing of you among the peoples."  -Psalm 108:3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment