Thursday, May 14, 2020

Orange-Glazed Ham Steaks

Orange-Glazed Ham Steaks




I made these delicious ham steaks for Easter a couple of years ago. I didn't feel like making a whole ham, so  I started my search on "Taste of Home" website and found a recipe for the most delicious ham steak ever! 

These tasty ham steaks combine orange marmalade and maple syrup for a terrific taste that goes beyond dinner. The chili powder adds a slightly smoky flavor that everyone loved...and it was easy clean-up. Always a plus! 

Ingredients:
1/2 cup orange marmalade
2 Tbsp. maple syrup
4 1/2 tsp. orange juice
1 1/2 tsp. chili powder
*4 boneless fully cooked ham steaks (5 oz. each) 

Directions:
In a small bowl, combine the marmalade, syrup, orange juice and chili powder.

Grill ham steaks, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 inches from the heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until heated through, brushing occasionally with the marmalade glaze.


* I used three large, bone-in steaks for seven of us and had leftovers. 

Be encouraged!
"There is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day."   -2 Timothy 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment